Bookkeeping / Requests

  • Financial bookkeeping including VAT declarations
  • Wage bookkeeping including wage tax and social security declarations
  • Requests for allowances with regard to start-ups at the employment office
  • Declarations for social contributions of artists
  • Declarations for artist licenses
  • Declarations for withholding tax with regard to foreign persons
  • Requests for tax exemption according to double taxation treaties